Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am so shy with my bf that i cannot look him straight in the eye, especially during sex.?

I can for a bit, but i look away, then back again repeatedly. I can look him in the eye in the dark, but even then i have to force myself. He knew that i did once, and i was so embarrassed that he knew. i dunno why, i just feel so submissive, i guess. I dunno.





I can look at other people, but anyone that ive ever been attracted to, nope. Sometimes guys think that im not interested when they stare and i look away out of shyness. Any advice? Im not a kid anymore but this sure makes me feel like one.I am so shy with my bf that i cannot look him straight in the eye, especially during sex.?
Awww. I am 26 and still do that with my boyfriend. I can look in his eyes for a little bit, but not too long. I only have a problem doing it during sex. He says that I embarrass him and he also has the same problem and he is 42. Just goes to show that it isn't an age thing. We are a mess! What I can recommend to you is that you start with trying to hold a gaze with him first outside of the bedroom. Like during a conversation. Practice. When he is looking at you, look back, directly into his eyes. When you feel you want to look away force yourself to keep doing it for another second, then another, then another. Keep challenging yourself. Once you master it outside of the bedroom then give it a try in! Good luck! I hope I helped a little!I am so shy with my bf that i cannot look him straight in the eye, especially during sex.?
Depression, guilt, or lack of self-confidence could be at the root of this. You may think you have all three under control, but by improving on whichever is your weakest link should help you with this problem as well as other areas in life.





Wishing you success with this.
With me I'm the opposite. I have no trouble looking into the eyes of people I truly trust, and everyone else I find I look at their hair or ears. :P You just have to dive in and try it again. It will be embarrassing at first of course, but this is the only way to get over it.
Take it from behind, then you wont be looking at eachother at all!
OMG, youre in love with him!
I definitley understand where your coming from...I sometimes have the same problem...I cant look into a guys eyes if I like them or if were going out, but if were just friends then I can look them in the eye, I need help with this situation too. Your not alone..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color