Friday, December 11, 2009

How could I use makeup (and which one(s) ) to give my eyes a dark look?

As in a kind of tired, undeadish looking appearance...what technique and variety?How could I use makeup (and which one(s) ) to give my eyes a dark look?
If you get a pale foundation and apply it to your entire face and then apply a matte finish (non sparkly) black eyeshadow to your eyes above and below your eye lashes blending it out you should get a nice undead look. That is what I did for halloween one year and it looked awesome!How could I use makeup (and which one(s) ) to give my eyes a dark look?
As in eyeliner? I love a good kohl liner... Clinique makes a great one that smudges really well. ';Blackened taupe'; is an awesome shade - it's great for shading but not too intense like black. I go from the center of the pupil out slightly past the outer corner of my eye on upper and lower lids, but don't do the INSIDE of the lower lid as this has been known to clog the tear ducts.
try MAC.


get an eye shadow about 2 shades darker then your own.


apply it with a makeup brush or sponge.


blend it with your regular skin with your finger.


good luck :)
....?


Maybe any brown under the eye with a tiny bit of concealer over it.
why would you want to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color