Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ladies, do you prefer when guys talk to you that they look you straight in the eye?

or can that make it awkwardLadies, do you prefer when guys talk to you that they look you straight in the eye?
It depends aha yes it does make it awkward, but certain guys, yes, I want them to look me in the eye.


My crush looks me in the eye. My ex looks me in the eye. It just means that they are paying attention, waiting for an answer, and in the conversation fully. It's respectful, and I like it. But I do feel awkward and look away every few seconds. [:Ladies, do you prefer when guys talk to you that they look you straight in the eye?
I like being looked in the eyes, it makes you feel important, and it makes him seem interested in what you're talking about. You can't have a conversation and look down the whole time!
I love it when a guy looks straight into my eyes!! It makes me feel special as though he and I are the only ones that matter at that moment!!


As long as he's not right up close to my face in a creepy way...it's all good!!



yes i prefer that most of the time that means they are being truthful and not lying to you. it makes it more of a romantic moment on certain events. but i so prefer that.
it makes them know u like them
yess!!! look them in the eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color